Canon customer loyalty
The print head in my Canon S900 failed recently. I called the Canon Store to see what I could replace it with in the all in one photo printers. I found one I liked for $199 and said I wanted one. While giving the sales person the information, I happened to mention that my ink cartridges were recently replaced. He said because I currently own a Canon I quailify for the 25% customer loyalty discount and the new price would be $149. Surprised at this sudden deal, I said let me check the internet to see if anyone else can beat that price. I checked and no one else came close.
An added bonus: two day free expedited shipping.
Now that's the way to keep customers.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%