Nice tranquil scene...I would prefer less saturation
The saturation is one of the things I like about it.
It's a scaled down MF scan from colour film I shot about 8 years ago.
I put it up because people are constantly going on about the 5D Mark III and so on and not trying to get the best out of what they already have.
This was shot with a Mamiya 6. The lenses in that system are just magnificent, possibly the best ever made.
This was in the Yorkshire Dales at the edge of an otherwise standard village. I thought it the most perfect house I've ever seen!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4