Ebay 'X10' Leather Cases - Be aware!!
I've purchased one.
Warning: it isn't for an X10 it is for an X100! So it does fit but it has a couple of problems:-
1: The front cut out catches the focus mode selector (switching it to manual!)
2: The rear cover obscures the OVF and presses on it.
As a protective case, and only around £15 or $20, it's still a good buy, and I'll keep it on that basis. But it isn't for the X10, even if the advertiser says it is...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%