Stitch Assist Help.
Tried to do a stitch assist with my SX40 today but couldn't get it to work. I shot the first pic and then matched up the second shot to overlap a portion of the first. That seemed fine. But then I tried to do a third shot and it only showed a image of the first shot, not the second. Hard to explain but I've looked at the manual and am not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I had the Same exact problem the other poster had great Solution just overlap 20% to 50% and let a software program do the rest on your PC. Kinda hard on the SX 40 HS. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V has teh BEST Panoramic mode Stitch Assist mode ever you take 1 pic then it tells you which way to Pan. And Boom in 3 seconds you have a perfect Panoramic every time. In one word Magical. Too bad that camera is garbage.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%