Problem with using G12 Teleconverter
1) I have just tried to use my G12 Canon Tele-Converter len. Although I have not printed any images, the images on the lcd appear to be fuzzy. I was taking photos of objects in my fixed items in my kitchen, and set the camera to AV mode and the ISO was 200.
Shouldn't I have seen sharp images? Did I do something wrong.
2) When I set the mode for TV at ISO 200, and clicked the shutter -- all I got was a black lcd. No image appeared. Again, what explains a black image?
I bought the teleconverter to take pictures of birds in my local zoo. I will appreciate any advice.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4