On each DSLR/ILC forum the most advice relates to getting the best lens for the purpose, to the extent that people say don't upgrade your camera, buy more/better glass.
Well, this is all very well and good but the last lens review on DPReview was over a year ago..., and precious little before that!
Am I the only one who find this a "bit lacking"?!
I seem to remember that there was some talk that you were training somebody up to do this but that was months ago...
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors