Printing your work.

Started Oct 16, 2011 | Discussions thread
David Rosser
David Rosser Veteran Member • Posts: 3,459
Re: Printing your work.

RaymondC wrote:

Hello All,


I appreciate your input,

Giclee is a made up word and is just another way of saying "high quality ink jet print", it's what you get if you use any of the top of the line A3+ ink jet printers. See By the way the base French word which means to squirt has some rather smutty connotations in France

 David Rosser's gear list:David Rosser's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5 Sony RX100 III Nikon D40 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow