D90 help !
If I understand correctly you are using flashes that are not built to work with iTTL. If your SB-600 is on your camera, perhaps it is sending a preflash. That is causing the other flashes to go off. Change your flash to skip sending the preflash. I am currently using two SB-600, an old flash that was my father in law's, and a fourth flash that is recommend by strobist. I need four flashes because I have to light up a green screen. I'm using ISO 400, 1/200 s, and usually f/7.1 or thereabouts.
Also try using manual mode.
As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
-- Max Ehrmann
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power