D90 Thin black line
I was out using the D90 today, giving my D7000 a welcome rest. However I noticed that when the camera is powerd on, there is a very thin black line from the center focus point to the bottom of the frame.
If I move the focal indicator to the left, the line changes to going to the active point, to the left of the frame.
Same on the right hand side. (Focal point to the right of the frame). Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? The camera has 6k approx shutter count.
Any ideas whats causing this?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%