XZ-1 Richard Franiec grip = Amazing

Started Mar 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
skiphunt13
skiphunt13 Senior Member • Posts: 2,654
@CrazyM & aja2 Re: skippy...

Great! I'm just rufflin' ur feathers to keep this long "AMAZING" machined aluminum Richard Franiec (with a compass in the stock" grip thread at the top and help Richard move more product! Hope he sells a bazillion of'm!!!

And yes, I do have an Xbox 360 wrist strap that works out great for me. No need for anything else TBO. Just shooting. Wanted to commiserate somewhere about the shooting aspects more and less about the incessant threads about what else to buy for it or "smearing" or the shape of pixels, etc. What's wrong with that?

Look, it's clear this is not the forum for me. Most of the people here don't even dig the sort of work I like to do anyway. I don't really do much "birding" and I don't go to air shows. I'm also not the sort of person who get's off on accessorizing my gear with doo-dads and such. I just find what I need, figure out how to use it, then go out and shoot. I don't really have anything against "birders", insect macro noodlers, air show fans, and accessory-minded photo gadget consumers. Nothing at all. It's just frustrating when you can't seem to find a place that has photographers discussing tricks to get the most out of their gear.

I have indeed found some GREAT info on this forum. For example, someone recently posted about simply changing the focus to spot-focussing when shooting video with this camera in AF mode. SOOOO freakin' simple but actually works fantastic. It almost erases the issues I've had with video on this camera.

That's what I'm talking about. More of that sort of very useful info, and less about buying more stuff that you likely don't really need. That's all I'm saying. I'm just picking on this grip because it's the most visible doo-dad that's been perpetually all over this forum since I bought an XZ-1 and began participating.

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
fcz
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow