Waiting Game for US-available evf vs Nex 7 newly placed order
During all my struggles to come to terms with the cost of the evf there were plenty available. Now comes the uncertainty of the Nex 7 arrival, my decision to capitulate on buying an evf, and alas, no US availability(that I could find) for the 5n's evf! Serves me right for all the indecision and whining.
Since this has become a waiting game for one or the other so I placed an order for the Nex 7 today and will simply wait it out for that to arrive rather than for the evf to arrive, then re-sell when Nex 7 arrive.
I haven't inquired as to when a newly placed Nex 7 order will arrive if ordered today and I would be surprised if it comes within the next month or two.
I will miss the 5n but am sure my newly found patience will be rewarded.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Oct 21, 2011|
|Nov 6, 2011|
|Home from first day. by Frank LoPriore|
from Back to School
|Hummingbird in Flight by Lensmate|
from A Big Year - birds
|Green turtle in the shallows by gcachon|
|Bruce Green by George Veltchev|
from -Yuge and Nasty-