questions about the FZ150

Started Oct 16, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
talkswithdoodles Regular Member • Posts: 115
questions about the FZ150

Even tho I have looked around and read various postings, and looked closely at photos of the FZ150 (and not able to get to a store to hold one in my hands), I still have a few questions.

1) Where the AF/MF is on the barrel is on the left hand side, I notice a W-T, for the wide angle-Telephoto function? Panasonic lists this as "Side lever". But I think I notice a zooming lever around the shutter release button...They do the same thing???

2) The AF/MF.....Manual Focus..........(owning the FZ50, I recognize this), there's actually manual focus capability on this camera???? I don't see a focus ring like on the FZ50.....what would I use to do this? the outer barrel where I see little grooves and red lettering? or would I grab hold of the actual lens?

3) So, with Lens Adapter Tube, I can add lenses .....can I fit a Raynox 2020PRO which I already own, on the front of it....maybe buying some extra rings? I realize that the tube will have to be bought extra....is there a good site that shows these extras for the 150 and elaborates on them?

Is this camera, finally the next step up from the FZ50?
--
Thanks,
TalksWithDoodles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fuzzy 20 & 50, Tizzy 1, OlyCam-seven40, Ca non A-eleven hundred
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow