Looking for info on Ricoh 35S
I recently acquired a Ricoh 35 S for a mere $20. (Then again, if it turns out to be no more than a paperweight, I suppose it's not a "mere" $20.)
I've looked on the 'Net but have found very little info and no manuals.
I do have a copy of McKeown's, which tells me it was first built in 1963.
Mostly what I want is the manual, but any other info would be nice to know, as well.
I'm hesitant to put film through it until I bring it to my camera repair guy, as I'm not convinced it's fully operational.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
'The universe is wider than our views of it.'
-- Henry David Thoreau
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!