Buffering speed in FZ150
I shoot RAW+Jpeg in best quality and a Transcend 16GB class 10 card.
It seens that the burring time is a bit slower that I saw earlier.
Even though I clean the card at every shooting session, I can take a picture right after the previous one very quickly.
I see the "icon" of the "buffering" for about 1-1,5 sec and prevent me to take any shot.
Class 10 should approx. save at 20MB x sec...
Pana recommends Class 4 or better, but is Class 10 still not enough?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4