Mounting unmodified Industar-69 on Micro 4/3 with infinity focus

Started Oct 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
tedolf
tedolf Forum Pro • Posts: 24,141
Re: Why go through all this non-sense?

Ross Alford wrote:

Sorry, I was giving you too much credit and assuming your message was not a completely nonsensical non-sequitur.

I didn't buy an Industar 61 because I wanted a close-to-normal focal length on M43, rather than a telephoto.

Oh, well why didn't you just say so!

Another reason for the post, just to add one, is that from some browsing on the topic of industar-69 lenses (the one I wanted, 28/2.8), it became clear that some people have purchased them based on the M39 mount, and ended up stuck with no infinity focus. I had this misguided concept that I might help them out. Apologies.

Mmmmm, agreed...misguided.

My own non-sequitur: How can someone do more than 6,000 posts on one site alone and not come to realise that it is not very polite to quote entire relatively long messages and add one line at the end?
--

They can not.

Ross Alford
http://www.pbase.com/northqueenslandphotos

Maximus Decimus Tedolphus

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow