Pictures Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
I was preparing my gear and myself for a trip to Las Vegas with the drive to the Grand Canyon. I started last week and the weather was amazing and I had a great time.
I put my 60D, tripod, Canon 15-85mm, Sigma 1.4/30mm and my 70-300 IS in my bag.
My pictures are very disappointing (see pic1) because at the airport I realized that my camera was bag was sitting at home at the kitchen counter, where it waited for the trip fully prepared for 2 weeks.
That day nobody could put a smile in my face - I hated the world and myself. Later on, I got used to my Pre-DSLR time and enjoyed the trip. Though every time I saw another person with and DSLR (and nowadays everybody seems to have one) I cried a bit deep inside of me.
My wife laughed about me and shot pics with her Fuji F200EXR. (jpeg post-processing here I come!!!).
Just wanted to share my pain - anybody with a similar story.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%