E620 Auto WB problem
Just as you wrote, interesting.
About men using blush? Well, nothing that I fancy. Not to my taste
Now, some more serious talk, about the E620 settings. Here on Portugal, where the sun is harsh, those are the settings that give me the more correct colours for our skin tones. Keeping the colour muted, my camera gives me better reds and greens.
But, I accept that for other latitudes, where the light intensity is much different than the one we have here, your settings might be better.
In any case, the E620 has always been one of the worst cameras (of those I have or had) to give me the correct colours.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%