I watch the canon rumors website sometimes. I saw a rumor that Canon could be thinking of producing a full frame camera for less than $2000. Sort of a pro-sumer full frame. I think this is a great idea. The rumor said it might be a lower megapixel, higher usable ISO, type camera. Anyone else think this is a good idea?
P.S. Sorry if this is already in another thread, I looked quickly and didn't see anything recent.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|