D7000 with IR remote, getting frustrated.
Ah, see I knew it was something stupid like that!!
changed it to 'quick response' and works like a charm.
I should have read the manual more to
Thanks for your response
Are you sure your camera is in 'quick response remote' mode? bcoz it should not happen in this mode. In 'quick response remote' mode shutter should get released immediately once ML-L3 shutter release button is pressed. Looks like you camera is set to 'delayed mode' which releases shutter after 2 sec. Check page 81-81 of manual. Hope this helps..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%