my 5n click-fix horror story

Started Oct 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
OP LouReed Regular Member • Posts: 222
Re: my 5n click-fix horror story

My Account. Customer Care.
We received your return request.

Hello, XXXX

We're sorry to see you return your merchandise.

Order Number: SW1XXXX
RMA Number: R-SWXXX

The following item(s) have been authorized to be returned:

Product: NEX5NK/B α NEX-5N with 18-55mm lens
Per Unit Price: $699.99
Quantity to return: 1
Tax: $42.00
Total Estimated Price: $741.99

Return Reason: Changed Mind

Please ship the return, to the address below, within 2 weeks with your choice of carriers. Upon physical receipt of the product at the Sony warehouse, a refund will be returned to the original form of payment. The refund typically takes about 7 to 10 business days. You can expedite the refund process by going to My Account, selecting your return order and printing a return address label.

Sony Consumer Direct Return Center
10227 Crossroads Loop, Suite D
Laredo, Texas 78045
Attention RMA #: R-SW1XXXX

We advise that you return your order with a tracking number & insurance.

REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT

Gain the benefits of registering today. We will contact you with important product notifications, plus it provides proof of ownership if your product is lost or stolen.
Register now

TRADE IN AND SAVE

Recycle the fun. Trade in your used electronics for credit towards something new from Sony. It's good for the planet, it's good for you.
Trade-in

WEEKLY DEALS

Every week we feature exclusive discounts and promotions on some of our hottest Sony gear. Check back often to see the latest offerings.
Shop now

Managing your account is easy.

If you need to make changes, just visit store.sony.com and click My Account at the top of any page.

From there you can do the following:
· Manage Your Account · Register Your Product
· Get Order Support · Get Product Support
For additional help, please contact Customer Care

For better service, please reference your Order Number: SW11XXXXX

Please do not reply to this email. If you have any questions, click here to contact us. Be sure to include your order number with all correspondence.

Sony Electronics, Inc. | Personal Information Management Office | 1 Sony Drive, MD 1E4 | Park Ridge, NJ 07656

© 2010 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Privacy Policy | Legal Info

Forward

Sony Store Customer Care
donotreply@mail.store.sony.com
Show details
15% full
Using 1152 MB of your 7633 MB
©2011 Google - Terms & Privacy
Last account activity: 30 minutes ago
Details

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow