First i must say that i am professional video editor, i work at one TV station. I have worked with vhs, with betas, and for a couple of years with DV tapes.
I use adobe premiere 1.5 at home, for my personal needs. I have a sony dv camcorder and life was good with formats. when i capture it a get DV avi format and can work well with it.
i am no computer expert, i just know how to edit, not very good with formats.
i have nikon d5000 and i want to do some video with it.
the question is: how can i make those .mov formats be compatible with my adobe premiere 1.5, how can i convert them? i need dv avi, or mpeg2, ntsc or pal.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%