Took these on our trip to the Galapagos several years back. We were fortunate enough to get a chance to walk amongst these birds' nesting area as they are not too disturbed by people. Taken on North Seymour Island.
Both shots taken with Olympus E3 and 90-250.
The first is a closeup of a male with his pouch inflated. They do this to attract a female in a rather cool display. I was particularly happy with how well this shot held up to cropping.
The second shot is an immature taking a nap. I'm really pleased with the amount of detail captured by the 90-250 in this shot.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%