Need new Camera

Started Sep 30, 2011 | Discussions thread
howard23 New Member • Posts: 9
Re: Need new Camera

Personally I am using the Panasonic Lumix FZ100. This my 3d Lumix and I love it. I wrote a review of the camera and you can find it somewhere in the forums. That said, let me give you some further advice:

Buying a camera is like buying a pair of shoes. You try them on and see if they're comfortable. Same thing with a camera. They are laid out differently, weights differ, you have to be comfortable holding it and manipulating the controls. Manufacturers may have cameras with similar features, some of which you mentioned in your post. But the cameras all have different feel and you are the only one who can make the dicision. I made a good living selling cameras in my camera store. This is the approach I used. Some customers had tiny fingers some looked like sausages, I tried to be sure it had that comfort fit for them.

So you have to invest some time to visit camera stores. Once you decide on the camera, then you can shop around for the best price.
--
howard23 in Sunny Florida

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow