Help request - E-P3 over exposing
As I was taking a few pictures around the house today, something changed in the way this camera is acting. In P mode everything is over exposing. I notice the Exposure compensation is set for 0 in settings but when viewing exposure value on bottom of screen it is reading +3.
Also, iAUTO does not have this problem.
Anyone have any ideas on how this is happening or what I've set wrong?
'Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. '
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%