Cardboard Architecture NIKON 1
If the body and the lenses of NIKON 1 were designed better, it would have made a whole lot of sense: matched with the impressive specifications.
But alas... they don't.
The design is tired and lazy. Just look at the front flat facade.
The lenses are sad looking barrels... unlike the Nikkors of old.
Sometimes, a beautiful design can cover up a world of faults...
Had the camera body been better thought out, this may be a sure fire winner.
Buyers look from outside the shelves... not from techno mumbo brochures.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%