Any alt UWA for ff?
Zeiss 18mm and 21mm - the latter is supposed to be good.
Samyang 14mm - cheap, sharp and fast. Manual focus only, bulbous front element and complex distortion.
Tokina 16-28 has been getting some rave reviews. Has bulbous front element (i.e. no filters).
Tokina 17-35 is new but is rather good (from the first reports anyway)
Sigma 12-24 is very wide but has bulbous front element (no filters) and is not the sharpest lens. Almost no distortion, however. There is a version II which is sharper but with more distortion.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4