Canon Speedlights w/ Cybersync's
Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes.
I currently own a number of Alienbees with Cybersync radio transmitter/receivers. I want to supplement these with a couple of new Canon 580EX's. I know it is possible to trigger one 580 in manual mode with the Cybersync's, but if I add two more 580's can they be triggered by the first Cybersync'ed 580 ? Basically, I don't want to buy the ST-2 transmitter if I don't have to, or more Cybersync's, and I also want to mix the 580's with my Alienbees in one setup on occassion.
I know I will lose the E-TTL functionality if I use the Cybersync's to trigger the 580's, but that's okay.
Thanks for the help.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!