Colors - D200 vs D300s
Tony Beach wrote:
You cannot get those D2X Mode Picture Controls for the D300s, but you can apply them in NX to NEF files.
So that explains why I was not able to load the profiles on to my D300s. I thought I was just doing something wrong.
I am not happy about not being able to do that. I really liked the portrait profile and would prefer to not have to add the extra steps in post to get it in there. More efficient to do it automatically at capture.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO