Berth 5 at twilight
I know this image is too busy, and maybe not really worthy of something, but there is this whole atmosphere when the shifts are changing, the workers silhouette enjoying the sunset. I don't know.
Is a bit soft too, it was shot handheld with the 50mm f:1.8 II.
I'm amazed every day with this camera's dynamic range, though. You can notice the bright yellow vest on one of the workers and lots of detail in the shadows.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%