Epson P2000 + Win 7, anyone got a hack?
I have not found a hack that makes the P2000 work like it previously did pre-Win 7 but I am able to use it as follows:
1. I can connect via a USB port. The connection sequence on the P2000 will not complete.
2. I get the Actions window in Win7 asking what I want to do with the new device. I reply open the folders on it. I would like to be able to open it under Adobe Bridge but Bridge does not recognize it.
3. I can manually select the images in the folders and drag them to another place on one of my hard drives.
4. I shoot in RAW (Canon .CR2 files). Since Photoshop Bridge is not an option that comes up on the Actions Popup for the device, I have installed the Adobe DNG Converter standalone application so that I can convert the files to the standardized DNG format.
A pain but at least I can capture the files I store on the P2000 and copy them off to my PC. This is a lot easier, at least to me, than having to copy them to a CF card in the P2000 and then load from the card.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%