Can't add ICC profiles to Mac
Hm. I haven't upgraded to lion yet, but I can make some suggestions.
Are you trying to put them in your user's profile folder? or in the system profile folder? If you're trying to put them in the system one, try putting them in the user folder instead.
ie - [username]
instead of - Macintosh HD/Library/ColorSync/Profiles
In either case, it's probably a permission problem. Put all the .icc files in question on your desktop then try this:
Run Terminal (search for it with spotlight)
type: sudo cp -v ~/Desktop/*.icc ~/Library/ColorSync/Profiles/
and hit return
(it will require you to enter your user password to enter admin mode)
If that doesn't work, tell me what it says.
I'm having the same problem. Anyone know the solution?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%