Panasonic Lenses on Olympus Pen
Hi, I have a GH2 that I still thought was too big, so I just got an E-PL3, which I love. Well made and the images look very good. AF is insane, and I thought the GH2 was good.
Anyway, all of my lenses are Panny except the kit lens (which isn't too bad). I have the 20 and the 14 primes, plus the 14-140 zoom, and the 14-42 kit lens.
I have only tried the primes...(am selling the zooms) I think the distortions are being corrected without issue, the CAs I cannot tell yet. If they aren't, it's minor anyway.
Keep in mind that new Olympus cameras are not yet supported by Adobe in RAW.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%