Phottix Store reliability

Started Nov 20, 2010 | Discussions thread
sacentre Senior Member • Posts: 1,931
Re: Phottix Store reliability

Hi

I've ordered from their HK store on three occasions and each time the goods arrived in good order, as advertised and in satisfactory time so I've no complaints so far.

As far as items bearing the Phottix label are concerned, I find the build quality quite acceptable. They seem to be mostly Chinese made knockoffs but ok at the price. In fact a number of stores in Singapore where I live stock Phottix products and in most cases they cost less than I would have to pay if I include shipping.but otherwise I'm quite happy to order from HK.

Many companies can't be bothered to answer email an lot of the time. They are basically just "box shifters" not manufacturers and so probally have little committment to PR. I asked a question about possible future lighting products once that never a reply.

Trevor

sacentre's gear list:sacentre's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 85mm F1.2L II USM Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.5 1-5x Macro +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow