Love my 600D (T3i)
I did not buy my 600D for video, but the endless possibilities and pro. result, makes it more interesting for me to try it.
Auto-focus in movie mode are not as important for me really. Lens 15-85, the 3-10X digital zoom, Video Snapshots, and Canon ZB’s Snapshot’ editing easiness eliminates most of the need for auto-focus.
At 15mm (24mm) focal dept is huge and stays like that at the 100mm (3-5x usable) digital zoom.
For out of focus effects, changing to my 50mm 1.4 lens.
Changing lens and refocusing between the snapshots than rearrange it in ZB, could result quite impressive movie takes.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%