A77 ISO1600 shots
I was lucky to be invited to the Sony Australia launch yesterday. Had a chance to play with the A77 + 16-50/28. Initial impression, it's very lightweight even with the vertical grip.
Here is a sample shot. Sorry about the 1600 ISO as I just picked one up and didn't bother looking at the settings as the excitement got the best of me
I took this while trying out the 12fps mode. It is fast and quiet for me.
I just imported the JPG into lightroom and export it. I will post the OOC Jpgs when I get home and post the link here.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%