Hard cases - recommendations?
I've got a toploader for my D90 with 70-200 attached, and a slingshot for taking the body, and a couple of lenses & accessories, but think I may require some other form of storage for bits and bobs etc, as at the moment, I've got my flash in it's own case, soft cases for my lenses, USB cables, extra batteries, filters etc all just in a basket.
I was thinking of getting a hard case like a flight case. Does anyone have any recomendations or better ideas?
18-105 kit lens
60mm macro lens
70-200 f2.8 lens
Some Cokin filters
then general bits and bobs like hurricane blower, cleaning pens, cables, spyder cube etc, so need somewhere to safely keep all those items. it's for general storage to keep everything together but ideally to also take out and about if needs be to 'jobs'.
Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%