Tweaking the settings on a PL-1
I recently reprogrammed the Fn button on my PL-1 so that it toggles auto/manual focus. Simple change, but a huge difference as it lets me decouple the shutter from the focus (though I have to constantly toggle this setting to refocus). Not as nice as having a dedicated focus button like you have on larger cameras, but better than nothing.
So this isn't a post about how clever I am - what I want to know is what things have y'all come up with to get more out of your PL-1?
--Changed any of the defaults?
--Custom firmware (though I'm certainly not brave enough to try this myself)-- hide signature --
I agree, auto/manual toggle makes it so much easier.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4