60D mirror lockup
Hello to all,
I have enabled through the custom function menu the mirror lockup function.
When I press on the shutter button, the mirror locks up, and then I have to press the shutter button again to take the picture.
It works fine.
However when I use the Canon RC-6 IR remote the camera takes the picture immediately OR after 2 second depending on how I put the little swich on the remote.
The mirror lockup function doesn't seems to work even tough it is enabled in the custom function menu.
So my question is: is there a way to use mirror lockup with the Canon RC-6 IR remote ? Maybe I overlooked something...
Thanks to all in advance for sharing your ideas.
Yves from Belgium
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!