Dust in lens! :(.
Dust on or near the rear element is the important thing. Not a problem towards the front.
I wonder of these lenses are dust suckers - might be worth it to put a uv filter over the front and use the lens hood.
Zoom lenses are capable of sucking in air and dust while zooming. The lens extends and sucks in air and dust.
Primes can suck in dust during focussing when the lens extends during focussing.
An filter in front of the lens will not help, air is sucked inby every (small) gap in the lens.
Most dust in the lens will not effect the IQ. When it does, let a profession remove the dust, lenses are very hard to assemble right! A badly assembled lens WILL have big infuence on the IQ!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4