Canon Pro 9000 Mark II question

Started Jul 29, 2011 | Discussions thread
Victor Engel Forum Pro • Posts: 18,342
Re: For PK62...ref 9000 MKII

With current rebates, they're about $48 I think. There's some arm waving you have to do to get it down to that level. I didn't bother with that since I got it with a DSLR, so the $400 rebate applied.

Canonrumers indicates a new rebate that's even better. You might want to follow this link if you're in the market for one of these. Note that if you will be doing a lot of printing, ink and paper will cost more than the printer.

http://www.canonrumors.com/2011/07/additional-rebates-on-the-9000-mark-ii-9500-mark-ii-via-canon-usa-tomorrow/

DonR wrote:

PK62........Not sure where you are in the USA but check out Craigslist for this unit. There are lots of them for sale around $175.00 or so....brand new in sealed boxes. Only thing missing is the UPC code from the side of the box as they got the rebate back from Canon. I have 2 of these that I got on Craigslist...full warranty applies from Canon It looked to me that you were going to "order" one from a store......not sure what they sell for but I've seen them go as low as $150.00 on Craigslist.
--
The very last thing you do.... release the shutter.

-- hide signature --

Victor Engel's gear list:Victor Engel's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 600D Canon EOS 5DS Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +12 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow