Lightroom Plug in for fixing OOF images.
The best software application I have found is Topaz Labs Infocus program. It runs as a plugin with Photoshop or can be run standalone with the free Topaz Fusion Express software. What is different about Infocus is that is provides control over "focus" and also provides for micro contrast adjustment (like Clarity when doing RAW conversions).
Often contrast is a problem in the areas that appear OOF and the micro contrast adjustment is a good place to start. It also minimizes the amount of sharpening needed much of the time.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%