Tamron 28-75 for Ring Exchange
Marvin Horlick wrote:
Hello - I usually shoot the wedding ceremony with a Tamron 18-270 f3.5-6.3 when flash is permitted in a church. I am thinking of getting the Tamron 28-75 f2.8 in cases where flash is NOT permitted.
My question is: is the 75mm focal length long enough to zoom in on a ring exchange?
Look at the focal lengths you used to shoot this in the past with your current lens.
See my plan (in my profile) for what I shoot with. See my gallery for images I find amusing.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4