As a novice hobbyist intending to use Aperture 3 I'm wondering if the basic 27" iMac with its 512mb GPU will be adequate. I don't want to spend more than I need to.
My workflow will be very light - No video editing. I'll be tinkering with the odd photo, thats all.
Aperture is probably more than I need at the current time but as its so cheap from the appstore I thought I might as well have it to 'grow into'.
A basic question I know but I've searched high and low for the answer without success and I'd like to know before I part with my cash.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%