Have i got a lemon????????

Started Jul 10, 2011 | Discussions thread
aaanouel
aaanouel Veteran Member • Posts: 5,107
Re: Have i got a lemon????????

That's it, bruckshaw1.

Actually, Quality Controls applied along the whole and each manufacturing process, and centered on user's satisfactions, gives a very, very little chance to lemons.

In gadgets like this one, there are many operation details to be correctly managed, all at the same time, that newly users have to, learn how, practice a lot and get used to it to get the excellent result we'd like to see before blaming the gadget.

Anyway, as previously posted, you can not expect to get the same results from a $20,000+ Hasselblad or SRL with a big sensor and such a 27/810mm lens, than from a only $400 but power and wonderful little HX100V.

HX100V worths each penny we've paid for it and a lot much more and there are enough User's Modes to every tastes, from totally Manual to Auto i+ Mode, the lower level you set it, the complex it becomes, it's up to user.

-- hide signature --

aaanouel

Truth is a pathless land. The dead past darkens the ever living present.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

aaanouel's gear list:aaanouel's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P73 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +21 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow