Vista/HP F4135 No Scan
The first time my F4135 quit scanning, it was a problem with the Intuos Tablet. We downloaded a patch, and the problem was fixed.
This time, there seems to be a problem with the TWAIN. I can scan on HP Photosmart Essential, but not on HP Solution Center like I have been for 2 years.
Running Vista 32 bit Home Premium on a Dell Studio 1737. All of the latest updates and drivers from HP were installed.
I can hook the printer up to my Dell Lattitude D630 with XPP+ and everything works fine.
Is this a Vista problem, or an HP problem?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%