Found Leica M9 Black Canada

Started Jul 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
foundm9 New Member • Posts: 1
Found Leica M9 Black Canada

I work for a Canadian airline and we found an M9 on one of our aircraft just over a month ago. It found it's way to my desk today after our agents discovered how expensive it is. I'm also photographer am trying everything to find out who owns this camera. There are two lenses and two memory cards in the case. The strange thing is the owner must have left it on our plane but they haven't called us to claim it. they must have not missed it right away and couldn't remember where they left it or thought it was stollen or something. From the pictures the owners visited a cabin near a frozen lake and they were also in Toronto this spring / winter and visited the TSX TMX. I am planning on calling Leica when their offices are open to check to see if they have a registered owner. The funny thing is that often companies don't want products to find their way back to the owner as it often means they will make another sale. (we'll see how that goes). If you know someone who lost an M9 and they can give us some details about it we'll be glad to turn it over. If the owner isn't found it is our company policy to donate all lost items to charity.

I hope we find the owner.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow