Oly 2011 compact point-and-shoots advice
Can anyone recommend an Oly compact point-and-shoot from their 2011 line that has any decent performance?
Can't afford the luxury $499, but something in the $150-$200 range. Reviews tell me the same old crappy battery life and so-so image quality exists. I know the Canons we use at work for basic snaps are very good and with excellent battery life.
Why has Oly never produced a great P&S for my wife's purse? Canon, Sony and others do it.
Anybody purchas an Oly compact in the 2011 line that gets Canon/Sony/Nikon P&S quality and stability? Thx.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%