Quick Survey on D7000 Oil Spots Did you have them: Yes or No

Started Jun 23, 2011 | Discussions thread
RayTZ Forum Member • Posts: 82
Re: Quick Survey on D7000 Oil Spots Did you have them: Yes or No

Did Nikon replace your D7000 or did you manage to clean your sensor or is your oil problem still unresolved?

pic_noob wrote:
Hi Studio5photo,

Yes. Above 10% would be a lot for any product. But to be fair, we dont know the extent yet and the list may not be to specific problems. Further more, some of the negative ones in the list may be just clarifying, having some minor issues. On the other hand, the positive ones may be happy but not knowing the particular issue exist (might be a good thing).

In the early days when I moved from film to digital, I didnt know picture quality will suffer from dust and it needs maintenance. Learning only later from supportive forums.

Yet others will feel that you may be trying to make the product they bought and so love look bad.

studio5photo wrote:

If I assume every space between the people indicates one person, then you have 273 with no issues and 43 with issues, which is 13% of the people. Unfortunately, that's much higher than I would hope for. I am hoping with my yes/no I can get more people that don't want to say why they have the issue, just IF they have the issue.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
(unknown member)
MOD Mako2011
(unknown member)
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Leo
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Leo
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Leo
MOD Mako2011
Leo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow