To D3X or D3s?

Started Jun 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
Milner Senior Member • Posts: 1,102
Re: FWIW

keep ducking m8!

Mike Cinch Perry wrote:

nikonwiz338 wrote:

these are 2 completely different cameras used for different purposes. considering your about to possibly drop $8000 don't you think you should be able to answer this question for yourself?

I have been shooting Combat Camera for the Army now for little over 5 years, the cameras the Army supplied were crap so I purchased my own (D2Hs and a D2X) I also used these cameras to shoot just about ever country music start around at concerts (made a bit of money at that) plus was shooting at Road Atlanta and Atlanta motor speedway. I know what I like to shoot or should I say what makes money, but the lack of samples of low light D3X had me wondering, that's why I asked (This is a D3 fourm right?) I was simply wanting to get the opinions of others that own both cameras.

Thanks for everyone's advice, I'll end up ordering both since I just found out I was promoted today, and I also extended my service for another 6 years with a nice tax free bonus while I'm here in Iraq. Thanks again, time for me to go play in the 130 degree sandstorms, and dodge 240mm rockets (at 3am).

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Mel
Mel
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow