All this talk about "equivalence" is silly

Started Jun 10, 2011 | Discussions thread
happypoppeye
happypoppeye Veteran Member • Posts: 3,894
Re: It's all silly and don't matter anymore

Yeah! ...you just proved my point and your own ignorance. No matter the discussion, he is right. Are you arguing the discussion? I love this sh.t

Edit: and PS, we may be arguing different points here (after reading the reply again) ...who knows, it's all opinion, no right or wrong

Le Kilt wrote:
Clouds are always above the land.
Oh, I am right, no matter what the discussion.

happypoppeye wrote:

But the thing is, he's right, no matter what the discussion., although I bet there are four or five people in the world that can prove the differences by mathematical equations...

...and how ironic is that, relative to the OP's title "It's all silly and don't matter anymore". Ha.

Le Kilt wrote:
Welcome to a discussion that you haven't a clue about !

time20n wrote:

At one time it may have mattered but not anymore, crop sensors are all their own, like FF sensors are all their own, with better and much more crop lenses.

And better crop ISO to noise they now hold their own, one can use a crop sensor and never need a FF lenses, IS and all that makes all this mute anymore.

People can shoot 2 body's one crop and one FF, because the prices come down on them, like I have a canon 300D, 400D and my new 50D.

I was thinking to use nikon lenses with my 50D, then just went a got a nikon body for $300 instead with kit lens, this is how it is with crop and FF bodys as well since the prices come down.

So what is my point well it's simple you can get crop lenses, for your crop sensor that are already in the same range, you would want to cover on a FF, and if you really wanted FF you can easy buy a body and lens.

FF is not a crop and a crop is not a FF no matter how you cut it, they both are different to the point no matter how you do your math, the images from each will look different and in many ways.

-- hide signature --
 happypoppeye's gear list:happypoppeye's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Guv
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow